Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Update


Feels like it's been awhile since I created a post. Some things to note...
Kingsley turned 1.5 and had her well child check last week. She is 75th percentile for height and a tad less than the 10th for weight. Still our little peanut, but doing well!! She has so many words now....pop, please, thank you, go, mommy, daddy, pappa, kitty, meow, puppy, ball, shoes, juice, poop...:) So fun to see her taking off, verbally. She loves playing with Grady, watching mama cook, treats, and cats and dogs. She dislikes the church nursery (though she did a pretty good job in there yesterday! I didn't get paged.) :) Our little punkin.
Other weekend updates....
We had friends from Dike over Friday night. They have an 11 month old and another baby due in Feb. Just hearing that makes me feel tired......:)
Josh did a little handy man job Sat - Sun. He put a new floor in a friend's bathroom. It looks FABULOUS. He was sore and tired last night, but I know they love it!
The countdown to 29 is on!!
That reminds me...Josh, Grady and Kingsley came to visit me at work Friday. As soon as Grady was in the door, he said, "Momma! Daddy just bought you a ring!" Hahah. I convinced Josh Friday night that as long as I knew about it, I might as well just get it! It's gorgeous, looks a lot like this pic...the stone is more circular and less ovalish, but overall, that's about it. Love it! Happy early Birthday to me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment