Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Poor Kings!

Poor Kings!! This morning we were in TJ Maxx and she was getting a nice little shopping cart ride. She stood up once and I told her to sit down, which she did. Little while later, she stood up again and went to sit on the side of the cart, missed and tumbled right out. :( She landed on her butt/back. I thought she was ok....bruised, sore, but overall ok but as the day has progressed, I have noticed her not using her right arm. I didn't even think that she fell on that? And she keeps saying, "Mommy, hurt." :( Poor little punkin. We're off to see our family doc this afternoon. Hopefully it's nothing but I want his stamp of approval. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I've read numerous places where people offer the kid cookies, but they can only eat them if they use their "hurt" arm. And clearly, if they can eat with ease, its probably an attention thing. But if they can't or struggle, then its probably hurt (and you look like a mean parent ;-) )

    ReplyDelete