Thursday, April 12, 2012

This and that...

Nothing too big to blog about tonight, but a few updates...

I am having a "surprise" 30th birthday party for Josh tomorrow night. He either knows or highly suspects but is kindly playing along. Can you tell I have no fear of him ever reading my blog?? Haha. Love that guy. 30! He was 20 when we started dating. Are we possibly getting old?? We are actually celebrating over the course of the whole weekend....party Fri, then kids are going to MeeMaw's Sat-Sun so we can go to a wedding. Should be soooo fun, can't wait.

Kingsley arm is doing much better, though she still cries when I get her dressed or take off or put on a coat. :( Still keeping an eye on this.

Her hair is getting longer every day. She looks a bit scruffy, to be honest. But man, those 30 minutes that she will tolerate her hair in pigtails?? She's SOOOO CUTE!!! The first time that Grady saw, he laughed and said, "Mommy! Why does sissy have antlers???" That made me laugh. Love seeing things through his eyes.

Speaking of little Grady, he has his first school field trip tomorrow. He will have so much fun but I'm apprehensive! I wish I could go along. :( He's super excited about the whole riding on the bus part. ;)

I am doing well! I ran 8 miles today....getting ready for Dam to Dam. (Yes, Liz...I'm gonna do it.) Feels great. And I just got this super tight dress to wear to the aforementioned wedding, so that 8 will help me feel confident in it...:)

I'm sooo tired! Miss Kingsley has been getting me up every night for the past several. She's even fussing every 15 minutes or so now in her sleep. Not sure if it's her cold, or teeth, or she just knows how to work me? (Maybe all of the above?) She loves to pick the times that I'm extra busy and then keep me up all the time......grrrr.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment