Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Not quite, but I'm excited! Valentine's Day is one of those random holidays that I love because there are no expectations. You can make a couple batches of cookies and give them out to friends and neighbors and totally catch them off guard. :) I also like to give little things to the kids and Josh....I think I'm going to make heart shaped pancakes and give the gifts at breakfast. No wait, Vday is a Tuesday. Preschool day. Hmmm...maybe scrap the cute pancake idea. Anyway, I wanted to talk about the gifts.

Grady - a Sid the Science kid dvd
Kings - Dora Valentine's Day book with all of these tabs to open. She'll love it! And some strawberry lip gloss. Too young? She's always stealing my lip crap...
Josh - the coolest flag ever. see right. I can't take too much credit for it...he found it on ebay and was not so subtle with the hinting about it. I paid 17.52. I have NEVER seen a flag like this on there before. And I search for Jonsered stuff semi-often (as does Josh), for years now. My max bid was 50.00 and I probably would have gone higher, to be honest. 17.52 = BARGAIN.

I also got them all a Reese's chocolate heart. :) Can't wait to give them their gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment