Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Been awhile since I've posted! Nothing too new and exciting to talk about. We DID go to Josh's sister's for the weekend recently. Very fun! I think the highlight of the trip, at least for the kids, was hitting up the Humane Society. They got to see a lot of kittys and dogs. (Which were noisy, and scared Grady, but Kingsley is fearless with them. Which of course scares her mama a little bit!) Kingsley looooooovvvvesssss animals. She says, "Want puppy" or "Want kitty" A. Lot. Might have to get her one one of these days. (I go back and forth. I love the idea of a cat or dog. But maybe not necessarily the work!) I think I'll hold off for awhile yet, but we'll likely get something at some point.

What else? Kingsley is talking a lot about the potty lately, tells us when she poops (and sometimes pees) and sits on her potty chair quite a bit. I think that she's likely ready to begin training. Though, I'm not sure I am. Training is a lot of work, esp if they're not quite ready! I'm thinking summer, when I'm home and she's wearing dresses, would be an ideal time to train. Though I might get motivated some weekend too. Who knows! :)

Mr. Grady is fighting a cold right now. Stinks to lay in bed and listen to him upstairs coughing. Once you do the humidifier, cough medicine, throat drops, glass of water, and vicks, there's not a lot left. So you feel kinda helpless. Seems like he gets this kind of thing (relatively) a lot. Then I think about all the parents whose kids are actually sick and taking them to the hospital and having to explain scary things to them.....and I realize I'm being a drama queen. :)

Is it Friday yet?!?! Getting my hair done and then having some families from Dike over for appitizers and desserts. Should be really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment