Monday, October 3, 2011

Better late than never....

How long have I been saying I'd like to start a blog to keep track of our family activities?? Today is the day, coming off a busy weekend. This past gorgeous October weekend we....
-went on a date (just Josh and I)
-took the kids to an apple orchard with Aunt Annie and Uncle Nick
-did a picnic in the park
-played with Meemaw and Papa and Uncle Jeff
It was perfect!! Tonight we're going to head up to Waverly and get a swingset for the kids from Aunt Barb's neighbor. Hopefully we can do a quick visit with them too!
Downfalls?? Last night I was up with a very energetic Kingsley from 1:45-4:30. The weekend messed up her schedule. Annnnnnnd....at 17 months old, she can say "juice, uh-oh, hi, bye, baby, kitty, papa, daddy, see ya, gookie (yes, gookie), this"....and I think there is more. But who am I?? Still DADDY!!! Ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment