Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Where's the coffee???

Well, look at this. I can write in different fonts. I can write in different sizes. I can make the text different colors! Who would have thought?? Kind of fun to mess around with!

My eyeballs are buuurrrrrnnnninnng today. Seems like the kids gang up on me in the sleep department sometimes. The past few nights have been bad. Then last night I was up with Grady twice only to lay back down and hear Kingsley start crabbing too! I waited it out, sure that Josh would eventually give in and go up to her. Which he did. Then he proceeded to bring her downstairs. Whhhat?? No. Babies don't get to come downstairs at 4:30 am!! Back to bed she went, back to bed we went and that's where I stayed...until 5:20 when Josh couldn't find ice packs for his lunch. Up I went, then back down. Until 5:24 when he couldn't find his keys. Ugh! And this is my long day, with a night class tonight. Hopefully tonight goes better! Mama needs some slllllllllllllllllleeeeeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment