Friday, October 21, 2011

Grady's best friend.

It's not Kingsley. If you ask Grady who his best friend is, it's AVA, the sweet little girl who lives across the street. I think it's mutual too...look at this pic from last night.
Grady and Ava go to preschool together, and every day when I pick him up we have roughly the same conversation.
Me: Grady, how was school?
Grady: Good.
Me: What did you do?
Grady: Played with AVA!
Me: What did you play with?
Grady: Blocks. (Or xylophone or trains or cars or "upstairs") WITH AVA!!!!!
He also asks if she can come home with us practically every day. So cute! I am a little worried though, for the day that Ava is sick and misses preschool. I don't know if Grady knows any other kids' names! (I hear Darren every once in awhile, who is also an adorable little boy. Maybe we'll have to have a playdate with his mommy to make sure that Grady has 2 friends.) :)
Also - Ava loves MaKingsley, as she says. Soooo cute. She is welcome at our house any time.
IN OTHER NEWS....I am officially back to my pre-babies weight. WAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Well, my pre-baby "high"....you know how things fluxuate a bit??? It still feels good though!! Everything in my closet fits...and some stuff is (gasp) too big! My goal is to weigh what I did when I started dating Josh. 6-7 lbs to go!

1 comment:

  1. Not that you clearly don't have your workouts under control, but if you want to take it further, have you heard of Next Level Extreme Fitness? Its right off of University and is a 10 week kickboxing/boot camp class that meets five days a week for an hour. First of the class of the day is 5:30am and the last at 6:30pm (so scheduling is rarely a problem). Its amazing. Just putting it out there! :-)

    ReplyDelete