Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan. 10th - something like 57 degrees outside. It's fabulous. So far today, Grady's gone to preschool while Kingsley and I had a little Target run. I had a cup of fabulous coffee in my new Keurig. Chili is going in the crock pot. I got a full 50 minute, uninterrupted workout in. (Jillian, I will be sore tomorrow!! You need to take it easy on me!) I got a new pair of tights that I am gonna wear to work tomorrow. We're going to hit the park when K wakes up. Life. Is. Good.

And I saw this today on Facebook...she was talking about how easy it is to get caught up in materialism and the little things in life, and about how she read something that gave her a little perspective. She ended the post with..."Nathan, all I want (from life) is to grow old together with you watching our kids grow up (with the influence of God in their heart!)"

LOVE that!
I'm not really close with this girl but she's our (kinda) neighbor and I think we need to become better friends cause I couldn't have said it better myself!! :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment