Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stomach flu

Why do I have this horrible feeling I should have labeled this post "Stomach flu, part 1"? Last night Josh and I were out with friends and had a sitter. She called me around 9 and said, "I just wanted to let you know that Grady just threw up everywhere....I gave him a bath and cleaned it up the best I could, then got him back to sleep." Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. How much do you tip the sitter that had to clean up your son's barf???? After he had a supper of strawberries and lasagna????? Cream carpet + pink throw up = one gross stain.

I checked on him after we got home...he had thrown up again. Bath and sheet/jammie change #2. (To speed this story along, I'll just tell you there were 4 of these in the next few hours.) Tip: Put a towel down under the trash can that your kid is barfing in, it will save you some trouble.

And at 8:30 am, when you are working on your second hour of sleep, try not to kill your husband when he tells you to put Dora on for the kids so he can sleep a little longer......

No comments:

Post a Comment