Friday, January 6, 2012

What is up with this GORGEOUS weather?! This is NOT me complaining. I will take 57 degrees in Jan. anytime!!! Yesterday, we took the kids to the park. Both of them were wearing coats, but no gloves, hats, etc. And those coats were unzipped so fast! LOVE IT!

Tonight Josh and I are going out...so excited. We are headed to do one of our favorite things, hit up a comedian at Jokers. Honestly, I'm not sure who it is! We went there for my birthday in November and tonight are going for the birthday of a friend of ours.

Last night we had the Dodd family over...so fun. Tomorrow will be a relaxing day...I don't think anything is planned except for a pool party for Grady in the afternoon. Interestingly, I think we are all going, making it a family affair. The kids will LOVE it. I am not quite as enthused about putting my pasty white body into a swimsuit in front of strangers, but what the heck. It's for a little boy that Grady is in preschool with, so it will be fun to meet some new people who live in Dike and can be family friends of ours. (Since it seems like everyone we know moved away...) The rest of the weekend is church Sunday and then back to reality Monday. I'm getting excited to get back at it, actually.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment