Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where did that stinking 50 degree weather go?? Tonight it's supposed to be -8. Yuck!!! I never did get to wear those new tights. I have the cutest outfit planned out (brown boots, cream tights, lavender Banana Republic dress, jean jacket) but I don't feel like catching pneumonia to wear it...spring will be here soon, right??

I have no real updates....coming off the MLK weekend, which was----thankfully-----uneventful. Everyone is back to normal and we enjoyed a weekend of doing laundry, cooking and eating good food, and re-cooperating. No complaints there.

One other thing...I am getting an itch to do a house project. Paint......back splash in the kitchen......new flooring....? The problem is that the house is, well, basically done. Now what???

No comments:

Post a Comment